Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good Luck Love!

Assalamualaikum dan selamat pagi warga blogger!


Nabila is here, sitting infront of the pc's at 4.45 am just to wrote something meaningfull for my bestfriend.




Dear Syera.


        You may be too far from me, but yet, the distance didn't mean anything, coz with you, there is my heart. And in my heart, there is where you are.. :) Goodluck for your PSPM. This is the last exam for your matriculation session. No more matrix and I am sure you can't repeat. So my wish for you, do your best! I know you can. You've got a very got result before this, and I know you can get better this time.. Chaiyook! :D











Dear Shila.
        
        You are young, you are beautiful and the most important thing is you are brave! You should know that you live in my heart too.. Don't care about what people are talking about you. Don't give a damn and don't ever cry for something useless. You are going to sit for your final exam. I wish you the best of luck and don't ever feel distracted with all those shit happen around you. Avoid it, or just let it be. And for most, I hate that 'Melaka Girls'! HAHA ajaaaaa fighting! Chaiyook for you tooo! :D






GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU! 


No comments: