Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dear Shila Shaharaman.....

Assalamualaikum..


This might not be important to other, but for me, this is how I express my feeling. It is better that making a video that will make me look stupid isn't it? So today I would love to dedicate this post to my very best friend Shila Shaharaman that always tell her love towards me every night without getting bored.




Dear Shila Shaharaman, 


I know this is kind of awkward things to be done. But seriously, no one could compare to your kindness. You are one of a kind in my life. You are different. I am not writing this thing because I'm in love with you (we are both girl and it is totally impossible) , it is because you made my day. 


You are such a best friend that could tell me things that I don't want to tell myself. Thanks for being such a good advisor and tell me things that I should and should not do. Thanks for telling me who am I and thanks for being such a honest friend ever. I will always remember those memories we made together. I may not wrote all the thing you said in my diary, but I will sure keep it carefully in my heart. Remember, no matter how far we are, no matter how long we will be lose in contact, no matter how people try to separating us together, you will always remain the same position in my heart. :)




I LOVE YOU and THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. :)




1 comment:

eynarosess said...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeee terharu la bebeh!